A Book You Would Like to Read Again - An Exciting Book You Read

A Book You Would Like To Read Again

Describe a book that you would like to read again

You should say:
- which book it is
- why you want to read it again
- what it is about
and explain why you want to read it again.




IELTS Speaking Part 2

A Book You Would Like to Read Again

I remember one book in particular that I enjoyed reading that I would like to read again. The title of the book is Ultimate Power, by Tony Robbins.

He’s an author who specializes in motivational material, and this book helped me a lot the first time I read it.

It’s one of the most popular books in this genre, probably because it helps people achieve more and get more out of life personally and professionally.

The author has become quite famous since writing the book and has helped many celebrities and famous people to perform better and attain a better quality of life overall.

It’s like a fascinating guide to personal achievement in all aspects of life. It covers topics like discovering what you want out of life, how to think differently and overcome your fears and phobias that are holding you back from doing things.

It also explains enhanced techniques for interacting more successfully with all kinds of people, how to copy the habits and techniques of other successful people, and shows how to be more confident and become financially independent.

You could think of it as a blueprint for reinventing the parts of yourself or your life that you’re unsatisfied with.

The first time I read it, I put some of the ideas into practice, and it helped me become much better at certain aspects of life, but that was a good few years ago, and I didn’t implement all the ideas.

I think if I re-read it now, I would probably find some other things I would like to try – to improve my professional performance.

So, Ultimate Power is a book I would definitely like to read again when I have some free time because it offers invaluable advice for people who want to improve themsleves.



Follow up questions

  • Which is your favorite book?
  • Do you like reading books again?
  • What are the benefits of reading a book again?

Talk About/Describe A Book You Read And Found Exciting

I read a lot of books, but one that particularly stands out is Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It's set in the near future where people spend most of their time in a virtual world called the OASIS.

The protagonist, Wade Watts, is a teenager with no parents, prospects, or future. He becomes obsessed with finding an Easter egg hidden inside the OASIS by its creator, which can only be discovered by solving several clues.

While this might not sound exciting on paper, the book is riveting and very amusing. I couldn't put it down! If you're looking for an exciting book to lose yourself in, I highly recommend Ready Player One.

Why did you read this book?

I read Ready Player One because it came highly recommended by a friend. They told me it was an exciting and addictive book they couldn't put down, and they were right!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and found myself laughing out loud at many points. If you're looking for a book to lose yourself in, I would definitely recommend it.

Why did you think this book was exciting?

There were many reasons why I found Ready Player One to be an exciting book. First and foremost, the book is set in a virtual world known as the OASIS. This world is full of interesting characters and locations, and I found myself really wanting to explore it more. Additionally, the plot is very fast-paced, so I never got bored reading it.



Similar questions about books

  • Describe a book you want to read again
  • Talk about a book which you would like to read for a second time
  • Talk about a book you have never read but would like to read
  • Talk about a book you have never read but would like to in the future
  • Describe a book you want to read
  • Describe a book that you found useful
  • Describe a book you would like to read in the future
  • Describe a book you have recently read
  • Describe a book that you enjoyed reading
  • Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
  • Talk about a book that you like to read
  • Describe a book you read recently
  • Talk about your favorite book
  • Describe a book you read that you found useful
  • Describe the last book you read
  • Describe a exciting book that you enjoy reading
  • Speak about a book you like

Examples of words/phrases to describe a book

  • engrossing
  • riveting
  • captivating
  • fascinating
  • enthralling
  • absorbing
  • engaging
  • spellbinding
  • transfixing
  • mesmerizing

Examples of words/phrases to describe characters in a novel

  • haughty
  • arrogant
  • selfish
  • greedy
  • dishonest
  • conniving
  • deceptive
  • manipulative
  • controlling
  • self-centered
  • egotistical
  • arrogant
  • stubborn


Examples of words/phrases to describe the plot/story of a book

  • action-packed
  • compelling
  • dramatic
  • engrossing
  • exciting
  • fast-paced
  • gripping
  • intriguing
  • mysterious
  • suspenseful
  • thrilling
  • unpredictable